Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Once upon a time posted on 30 April 2009 - My art life

i think it is time to show what have i learned for the past 2 sems of my art course. see if its worth it. hah.
sem I: kerja kursus berasaskan ilmu pend seni visual II
sem I: kerja kursus berasaskan ilmu pend seni visual I
sem I: lanskap menggunakan pelbagai media
media: poster colour
sem II: sketches still life alatan sukan
teknik grid & teknik tetingkap

pelbagai jenis garisan

sem II: lukisan pelbagai teknik, garisan dan jalinan dengan menggunakan pelbagai media kering.

blok cetakan

sem II: blok cetakan dan test print.


catan untuk ujian amali


catan yang telah dibingkaikan


cetakan: mine is at bottom right.

sem II: catan dan cetakan untuk ujian amali yang akan dinilai oleh pemantau luar untuk moderasi markah.

pergh! so this is it. actually there's a lot of other things but tgk yang best je la...yang x jadi tu x payah la... and i love the nemo i drew, that drawing took like forever, the background, the seaweed thing is totally killing me to finish it... the drawing, alas, x finish pon. my nature to do things half way. it's not like dapat markah pon. and that catan...first time using acrylics and on canvas...oh yeah, im excited. whatever. but that wasn't so bad right? still acceptable and has its own aesthetical value ritee? i considered it as my birthday present for myself. i'm so proud of it because i'm was able to finish it on time and get decent grades for both with cetakan. and all turn out good in the end. all the hard work paid. ohh, i've done my kerja kursus pendek on designing kulit buku program for IPG KAMPUS ILMU KHAS JUBLI EMAS KE-50, first time using adobe photoshop, i nailed it! haha.

so can i still convinced myself that i am an art person? hmm.


bajet jer! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment