Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something hidden but found :)

The thing about art is you make your own gift and that's just special.
A birthday gift to someone.


Unfinished Butterfly~



Roses for Van Gogh - My Fav Painter. Extraordinaire.
A departing gift for someone very dear to me.



New office, new interior, new art piece.
I love you umi, here's something for your new place. :)



The 4th Season - I'm looking for the forth season, is it the Winter, the Fall, the Spring or the Summer?
A gift to someone.



Either Way - upside down, the story is still the same, its how you perceived it.
A birthday gift for someone very dear to me.



'Eearie Candy Tree' hehe its just happen!



rainbow series





rainbow series


rainbow series.




this one, seriously love it, love making it and love the result.







No comments:

Post a Comment