Blogger Widgets

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our Little Story




Our Little Story
When the pure whites are playing among the lonely blue
If a perfect combination is between the sight of me and you
In a wide open space I found a lonely you lingered around
As your invincible silent serenade moving in without a sound

I am the blue one up there in this clear invisible atmosphere
Where the cloud stays and where the rain would drop a tear
I am the sky of the earth of your world as you say I would be
I will be the bluest sky that was meant only for you to see

There you are in a perfect shape of a cloud that so white
My bed of cotton candy of the morning in the bright light
Once I let you go away so far but you have never gone
Keep coming around like you used to as I am still going on

You revolved around me so constantly so near and so close
I have never understand before why am I the one you have chose
It is my existence that completes you and you to complete mine
Finally our thousands of thin lines of love are securely bind

To the little white cloud as the whitest cloud I saw up in the sky
For my blue will be ever blue when you are with me and never die
As my faithful companion and a friend who kept the half of me
A story of the bluest sky and the whitest cloud for you and me


Yasmin
13 Oct 08 1937 hours


I've done it. You know who you are. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment